Friday 31 May 2013

Final Fantasy V Progress

Finally!! the tyranny of the leveling up is ended, I've reached my target to level up my characters to level 75 for all of them and mastered all jobs!!!! YAAAAY!!!! Finally I can defeat the badass exdeath and finish the game... but, I still got my last personal target: Defeat Shinryu. yeah well maybe if you see in FAQs and Walkthroughs, simply they say it's a lot better to defeat the final boss first ,but screw them! it's my personal goal dude D: . I tried to defeat him once, but well, as other people say, HE'S A PAIN IN THE SSS OH MY GOD DAMMIT. I just died before even lay a hand on him!! well, though I didn't use a strategy back then and o yeah, I forgot to 'steal' the weapon that's effective on him... damn, guess I have to do the final boss first :/.... well, that's it for a while guys, hope you all stay tuned on our "beloved blog" ;D till I managed to finish this game 100%.

by the way, here's my character's stats right now






{Coki}

No comments:

Post a Comment