Saturday 22 June 2013

Simple Wish by the cute admin

If you read the Sub-main Title of this blog, yeah about the marshmallow eating moogle which I wrote randomly, you might kinda... think that this blog doesn't really connect to the sub title does it? ;/.... actually I had an excuse.... this blog along with the sentence was created in the middle of the final exam busy craziness.... yeah, crazy right? actually I was trying to meddle with photohop....after the exam..... which I can't even meddle with.... soooo yeah... this blog never has any moogle eating marshmallow picture. so, to you kind readers who could kindly edit me a picture of cute moogle from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicle Series eating a marshmallow... for FREE :D..... I couldn't be happier :D you can send it to our email tigacee123@gmail.com thanks, love you kind readers

n.b: @cicil.... uhm.... you don't have to copy this post to the other dimension or we can say.... our Wordpress, but if you want to, feel free :D

{Coki}

No comments:

Post a Comment