Tuesday 4 June 2013

Wish List : Bioshock Infinite

Hi! As you guys may have noticed, i’m more of an RPG-person. But today, as you guys see on the title, I will share about Bioshock Infinite, which is a First Person Shooter game.
Bioshock Infinite is available for PC, XBOX360, and PS3. Yay for not being an exclusive! (I’m a little bit tired of exclusives already)
I actually dislike FPS, I feel dizzy just by looking at it. No offence FPS lovers, just my preference. But somehow, while looking at Bioshock Infinite’s gameplay, trailer and reviews, I felt a bit interested in playing it. I don’t know.
Maybe something about it’s city, the Columbia, which look super nice. or maybe the characters with their unique abilities, such as Elizabeth.
Or maybe, because this FPS has some “RPG elements” on it. Oh! and I also like how the characters interact, not the usual “Press x to talk” thingy, if I’m not mistaken, because I see some of it’s walkthrough and it kinda look that way.
Despite of my interest, I might not play this, because I suck at FPS. I meant it. I screamed a lot while encountering enemies, and I don’t think it’s a good idea if I play it. I once played multiplayer FPS with my brother and I can’t stop screaming whenever I saw something on the radar. I guess I’m just not destined to play FPS. :P
I’ll just keep bugging my brother to play it and watch him play. Or maybe not.
But I really want to try this game, maybe, just maybe, I might like FPS because of this game. Even if i suck at FPS.
For you guys, especially FPS lovers, just check Bioshock Infinite out! I promise you’ll like it :D If you don’t, well……here. *gives you virtual cookie as an apology* (::)
{Cicil}

No comments:

Post a Comment